[Coco] My introduction - a newbie

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Sun Jan 28 13:46:04 EST 2007

Yes, from Uruguay.
But I've been living in the USA for the last 4 years.

Weird as it might seem, the CP-400 never made it to Uruguay.
We used regular CoCos that were even the NTSC version. The local Radio
Shack would convert your TV to bi-norm when you bought the computer.
But the magazines.... All the magazines I got were from Brazil, and I
really looked for those CP-400 articles / programs.
And I also got a few tapes from there too... P-51 and Shock trooper,
Marble maze.... I used to drool over the catalogs and adds.

Diego