[Coco] My introduction - a newbie

Marcus Vinicius Garrett Chiado marcus.chiado at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 14:24:18 EST 2007

Hi, James, how are you?

Yes, they are very common down here, though they weren't / aren't
popular... That's a paradox! :-D

There's a 16K model and a 64K model if I'm not wrong. Prológica also
released a disk drive unit, the CP450, which is super rare.

http://www.silicium.org/images/catalog/divers/prologica/cp400.jpg

http://www.tcp.com/~lgreenf/cp400.jpg

The instructions manual: http://www.tk90x.com.br/livros/Manual-CP400.jpg

You may find the original brazilian TV commercial right here:
http://www.retrogames.cl/foro/viewtopic.php?t=735

If you want a CP400, I may be able to provide it. It's not that
expensive, you know, like 40 to 100 dollars depending on its condition
and if it's complete in box.

;-D

Never heard of this Codimex, sorry...

Take care!