[Coco] Tano Dragon on ebay

Benoit Bleau benbleau at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 19:40:29 EST 2007

I've got the ROM from MESS, and I can build the Nitros9 from my linux PC :)

I assume then, that there is no modifications needed on the coco
controller?  Does this mean that the Tano ROM was modified to work with
this controller?

I'm anxiously looking forward to receive my brand new Tano Dragon :D
Terry from CA Digital said it would be in the mail Monday.

Thanks Phill!