[Coco] Yet another SCSI problem.

Leon Howell puritan_2076 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 14:06:39 EST 2007

This is getting ridiculous. I thought SCSI was supposed to be reliable! Or is
it just that I'm so dumb?

I transplanted my CD-RW drive fron a modern plastic case to an older style
metal case because it will stack neatly on top of my FD-502 case and take up
less desk space.

It worked before I transplanted it. Now it doesn't. Why? I suspect I
reconected the drive select button wrong. How do I tell how to properly
connect it? I thought it would respond as drive 0 if there was no drive select
button or jumper, but it doesn't. What's wrong?