[Coco] [Color Computer] What happend to http://www.nitros9.org/

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Feb 20 18:21:54 EST 2007

At 03:08 PM 2/20/2007, you wrote:
>Rumor has it that Gene Heskett may have mentioned these words:
>
> >I spoke too soon it seems.  After several hours of a file (or less) a
> >minute average speeds, its finally bailed out with a signal 11, whatever
> >that is.
>
>SIGSEGV -- Segmentation Fault.

Ah, the ole unexplained, generic, leave the programmer guessing,
Segmentation Fault error.  I researched onec on this and turned up no
answers.  :)   When I was writing the CoCo Cafe CGI script, it would
run under Windows just fine but under Linux I would get that error so
much that I almost pulled my hair out.

--
Roger Taylor