[Coco] COCO DVD

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 12 21:04:44 EST 2007

Roger,
   Between going to trade shows. France three times, work and trying to
sort thru endless emails, I had loss track as to where the project was
at. I had not seen much in the way of emails about the status. So
I deceide to post a email to see where it was at. ASince you are
shipping, then I know I am somewhere
in the queue.

John Donaldson