[Coco] COCO DVD

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Feb 11 20:48:03 EST 2007

At 03:15 PM 2/11/2007, you wrote:
>     what ever happen tot he COCO DVD's that were suppose to be shipped
>out to people back in December? I sent my money and got an reply back
>ack it, but never gotten .
>
>John Donaldson

Hello John, I know you sent your money.. Thanks :)  The release date
was much later than expected and all orders up until then were
PREORDERS with no guarantee of a delivery date before then.  I've
gotten enough orders to keep me very busy trying to get them packaged
and shipped, and I'm doing just that.  I can check to see where you
are in the queue if you want me.

December delivery was out of the question.  I was called to duty of
12-13 hours a day at UPS from Nov-Dec and I simply could Not ship
during that time, especially when I was still trying to finalize Disc
1.  Then in January I was still getting orders for Portal-9, Rainbow,
the CoCo CD, and the CoCo TV items, while I was under my own pressure
to get CoCo TV wrapped up.  I then spent about a week watching the
final copy over and over until I agreed that this was the one!  Now
I'm working on a big plate of old and new orders.  My plans are to
burn about 5 copies a day until the preorders are done, then new
orders will get done the same or next day.

To sum things up, "I'm working as fast as I can!"  :)

--
Roger Taylor