[Coco] OT: Some computer items for sale -- cheap!

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Sun Feb 11 16:39:36 EST 2007

Most of these are Windows items, but thought I'd offer to you guys since many of you still use older computers. Most of it is just a couple dollars over the price to ship, would rather do that than toss in the dumpster. Well, will actually take the trip over to Goodwill, I guess, before tossing in the dumpster.

PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE US - Others send me your address and I'll see what shipping is via USPS and let you know what the price will be. I prefer PayPal (send to farna AT att DOT net), but will hold for 10 days if you tell me you're going to send a money order or check if you contact me via e-mail first.

---------------------------------------

*** Windows 3.11 - TWO COPIES - On 3.5" floppy disks - Originally for a Zenith system, but I used them for a while on a generic system (never owned a Zenith, got these from someone else) - No Zenith specifc drivers - NO MANUAL - Six disks in set - $5 EACH.

*** Windows 95 - TWO COPIES - On 3.6" floppy disks - With manual and Certificate of Authenticity - $12 EACH.

*** SWTPC 6800/6809 FLEX and OS-9 Emulator - On CD-ROM - Version 1.0.5 - From Evenson Consulting Services - CD reads and wants to install - most files are .DSK images - complete with ROMs to run either system, also mentions StarDOS - $10 (only one copy)

*** Epson 777 Inkjet Printer - It's an extra I don't need - includes a partial black ink cartridge, needs a color cartridge - The one thing I didn't like about this printer is it won't print without both cartridges installed with ink in them. Thought I had a color cartridge that could be refilled, but can't find it now - Has parallel and USB interfaces - Complete with driver CD, quick start poster, and manual - Power cord permanently attached - includes parallel & USB cables - shipping from Dover, DE, to Los Angeles, CA, would be $16 based on an 8 pound box, so I'll use that as shipping cost (worst case for me) - $22 (remember, this INCLUDES shipping)

*** Belkin Parallel to SCSI Adapter/Cable - I used this with an external SCSI drive under Win95 and Win98 - comes with original driver disk, version 7.0, with drivers for DOS, Win3.1x, and Win95 (should work with Win98, I used it a couple times, can't recall if I used the Win95 driver or d/l'd a different one from Belkin) - $10

*** Partition Magic 3.0 - Manual and CD-ROM - Repartition and/or resize partitions w/o reformatting - works with multiple OSes - Works through Win98SE as far as I recall - Manual states DOS 5.x or later, OS/2 2.1 or later, Win3.x, Win95, WinNT up to 4.x - $5

*** Myst Adventure Game - just because I'm listing other things, I'll throw that on here for $5 - Check Internet for details on the game, I don't care much for games that are hard to figure out, I have enough hard stuff with computers, old cars, hot rods, and contractors at work! I like the simpler shoot-'em-ups and WWII era flight sims, get to take some frustrations out that way, not get frustrated more!!

If I don't hear anything in a few days I'll post this once more, then wait a few more days before getting rid of it.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"