[Coco] Forums coming back

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 9 22:54:23 EST 2007

briza wrote:
> called TR.keylog.hookskey. Which is now safely put in Quarrantine.
> And I suspect I got this 2 days or so a go, When A few of us coco

That sounds awfully like a keylogger, as a matter of course I would
change any passwords on accounts you (or anyone who might have used your
machine), has logged into, in the intervening time (in the last week
might be safer). This is especially important for things like online
banking and paypal etc. If you do use online banking and or services
like paypal it might be worth watching out for any unusual transactions.

Cheers.

Phill.