[Coco] Forums coming back

briza bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au
Sat Feb 10 07:34:15 EST 2007

That sounds awfully like a keylogger, as a matter of course I would
change any passwords on accounts you (or anyone who might have used your
machine), has logged into, in the intervening time (in the last week
might be safer). This is especially important for things like online
banking and paypal etc. If you do use online banking and or services
like paypal it might be worth watching out for any unusual transactions.

Cheers.

Phill.

Hi Phil,

Yeah I'm going to go the idea of maybe having it for 1 week, Which means so far I have changed my passwords in Roger's website, And I should change my password in the Dragon Archive forums as well.

I'm Glad I don't do any internet banking of any kind over the net, Always knew those sneaky Criminal Hackers would always find a way to get very personal details. I stuck too my guns and told quite a few people I'll never trust the internet and Microsoft based crap to do any forms of banking.
Me not lazy, I will rather see a smiling face looking at me when I go in to collect money or pay bills any day over a Pc monitor. Just too risky to trust any form of internet banking.

Done another full Anti-Virus scan, Nothing has reared up it's ugly head again, So Hopefully I'm back in the clear again.

laters

briza