[Coco] Forums coming back

briza bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Feb 9 21:02:27 EST 2007

Roger,

Just tested out the forums. Logged in and changed my Password. Dropped in a new post, This time when I did the Submit link to post it, I didn't get the wierd Error Message, saying could not send the message to the mail server. Some crap like that. Everything looks good so far.

Just finished running my 2 ANti-Virus programs Neither found any Viruses.

Before the change, I didn't get any thing like what the other users were experiencing. I didn't get no blank screen wanting to find a file to open or what not. I only had trouble when I was doing any posts. just the silly mail error.

I'm Running Xp, with service pack 2, Windows Updates are turned off, I think most of the time the trouble starts when you download the windows patches. I use only Firefox to browse and log into Rogers forum.
But I did find yesterday I had 1 Trojan on my Pc, it was called TR.keylog.hookskey. Which is now safely put in Quarrantine. And I suspect I got this 2 days or so a go, When A few of us coco users noticed that Roger's chatroom had 2 virtual Foyer rooms, 1 room was for IE and the other was for Firefox. I recall I logged into Rogers forum using IE that day. I think that's when I got the Trojan.

laters

Briza