[Coco] Cubix and Coco3 - code snippet

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Feb 7 09:09:09 EST 2007

Robert

About a year ago I looked indepth at the Cubix software and did not really find
any assembly issues other than the "ssr" assembler directive wihich is a direct
jump into the OS kernal. That would be the most tidious to alter with a macro.

The real issue is not getting the code into a form that any Coco assembler or
crossassembler can handle. The eral issues are writing peripheral drivers and
such around the main OS core that would work with the COCO1/2/3.

james