[Coco] Lost Indentities.

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Thu Feb 1 19:33:22 EST 2007

At 05:58 AM 2/1/2007, you wrote:
>You are still getting spam in the Forums, the last being porn.

I can't find this message or user.  Can you e-mail me in private with
the URL to that message?

Manny is a moderator and may have removed it already, but I need to
know who the poster was so I can delete him. I temporarily (1 day)
enabled e-mail verification so that a troubled user could get in
since his account was suffering from a rare registration flaw after I
changed modes in mid registration for him.  If a spammer got in
during this time, I apologize.

--
Roger Taylor