[Coco] Lost Indentities.

briza bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Feb 2 18:17:07 EST 2007

At 10:53 AM 2/1/2007, you wrote:
>Concerning emailing Roger, I also emailed him (on Jan. 15) about the
>BBCODE that
>was showing up in one of Briza's posts. (Direct URL to that post:
><http://www.coco3.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=482&view=findpost&p=3019> )
>That went unanswered. I was wondering if it ever got through, or if it got
>caught in filters. I think I've asked for this before, but is there a better
>email address than <webmaster at coco3.com>?
>
>Thanks.
>-M.

Manny, my new e-mail address is operator at coco3 dot com, not that
this message itself isn't being harvested by a spammer and my address
is known already.

I never got any message about Briza's BBCODE in a message.  I can
easily disable BBCODE if it's a problem, especially if anyone is
abusing it or stepping out of their bounds with it, or experimenting, etc.

Hi Roger,

I haven't been experimenting with the BBcode, I have no Idea what it does, But I did notice that it happened again in 1 of my posts, It's in my I'm Nearly Finished my Archivig topic(Coco Talk).
I did notice it does it when I do a Qoute from another post by someone else. Hopefully this clue helps you figure out what is causing it. When you do figure it out Roger can you let me know what I have to do to stop it happening again.

laters

Briza