[Coco] Lost Indentities.

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Feb 3 18:57:59 EST 2007

Manny, I think the reason that the [doHTML] tags were not working in some
user's posts is because of a security switch I had enabled for some member
groups.  I did this after the hacker attack months ago.

I just reenabled those tags for everyone, but I don't know if those existing
messages will display the tags correctly or not.  Maybe those users can post
a new message using the tags and we will see.

I also deleted about 20 stale questionable accounts today based on their
source e-mail address.

I hope this clears up some of your questions and makes everyone feel at home
again.

www.coco3.com/forums