[Coco] Update on the Asimov awards, and an unknown CoCo clone

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Sun Dec 30 23:16:29 EST 2007

You are right about the link. I linked to your site long before the
redesign, and always forgot to check if the link was still valid. Now
it's fixed.

I thought about the differences in programming skill and language used
and how they can make a bit unfair to make a BASIC program written by
someone with an average skill (like myself) and another written in C or
Assembler by someone whit top notch skills compete. I always thought
that separated categories could be created as needed.
Last year, I was giving 5 1/4 disks with all the programs at the CoCo
Fest, and accepting donations for this years awards. As you should know,
I won't be able to do that again.
Also, there were 8 programs in that disk, counting one I wrote that
wasn't part of the contest. This year the count is down to 3, and one of
them is an improved remake from last year. I don't know if that will
spur much interest, but I'll keep your offer in mind. Maybe someone
wants a real disk with the 2006 programs?

BTW, I was looking for the page to download your older games, and the
Projector program, but can't find them. Could you point me to the right
link?
Thanks,

Diego