[Coco] [coco] Retro gaming...

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 13:21:31 EST 2007

 I have just had an idea that some, most or all may think is stupid or crazy...

 How about a new TEXT GAME as was Raaka Tu, Bedlam and the other early games for the coco?

 Of course, I would prefer an OS9 version as this is all I use and it's so easy to operate from this PC through the com port.

 I think as I get time, I'll make an attempt at one. It could be fun... but I've never tried it and I'm not sure I have the imagination for such a thing.

 Does anyone have a clue how to make HyperTerminal use actual control on the position of the cursor? ie: printing in specific locations such as VT52 and others?

 George