[Coco] [coco] Retro gaming...

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 14:47:34 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "George Ramsower"

> I have just had an idea that some, most or all may think is stupid or
> crazy...
>
> How about a new TEXT GAME as was Raaka Tu, Bedlam and the other early
> games for the coco?
>

> Of course, I would prefer an OS9 version as this is all I use and it's so
> easy to operate from this PC through the com port.
>
> I think as I get time, I'll make an attempt at one. It could be fun... but
> I've never tried it and I'm not sure I have the imagination for such a
> thing.
>
> Does anyone have a clue how to make HyperTerminal use actual control on
> the position of the cursor? ie: printing in specific locations such as
> VT52 and others?

 Well, George. That was a stupid question. As soon as I sent that email, I
realized that the question of Hyperterminal emulations should be readily
available on the net.
 DOH!

 Yeah, it does VT52, VT100 and others.  I'll work on this idea as I get a
chance.

 Does anyone else use HyperTerminal to operate their Coco under OS9 or am I
the only one?