[Coco] Nitros9 sintaxis (Was :Re: [coco] Shell Scripts)

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Dec 18 05:34:57 EST 2007

>Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:49:38 -0300
>From: Diego Barizo <diegoba at adinet.com.uy>

>I just tried :dir /dd/cmds/m* and got error 214 (No permission) on an
>emulator, with Shell+ v2.2a

Well, yes, dir is dumb that way.  Do a dir /dd/cmds/shell and you'll
get a 214 too, because dir tries to open its arguments as directories
to list their contents.

>But I also realized that the command history (up arrow) doesn't work.

I missed the beginning of this thread, so I may be about to say
something stupid here:  If you're running NitrOS this should work, if
you're using OS-9LII version 2. You'll need a SCFman patch, should be
in the same place as the shell+ archive.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
   --- Yacko