[Coco] Nitros9 sintaxis (Was :Re: [coco] Shell Scripts)

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Tue Dec 18 20:27:17 EST 2007

I'm trying both, the command history and the wildcards using VCC
emulator and Nitros9 V 03.02.06, and none work
I have an older Nitros version on my real CoCo, and I know that at least
the command history does work.
Maybe the 03.02.06 has this features disabled? Or is there something
wrong with the emulator - disk image?

Diego