[Coco] Nitros9 sintaxis (Was :Re: [coco] Shell Scripts)

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Mon Dec 17 19:01:51 EST 2007

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:49:38 -0600, Diego Barizo <diegoba at adinet.com.uy>
wrote:

>> The Colon is a shellplus feature to turn on/off wildcarding (depending
>> on how you have Shellplus defaulting). It should work with Shellplus
>> 2.1, 2.2 and 2.2a. The period I assume is a typo, and should be a slash.
>>
> This makes me believe that there is a way to configure Shellplus'
> behavior, right?
> I just tried :dir /dd/cmds/m* and got error 214 (No permission) on an
> emulator, with Shell+ v2.2a
> But I also realized that the command history (up arrow) doesn't work.
> So I guess that there is a way to enable / disable this features?
> Is there some documentation for shellplus?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Diego
There was documentation for those 3 versions, and their was some default
settings you could enable/disable by MODPATCH (or DED), including the
wildcards. DIR may screw up because it is matching all files starting with
'm' in your example, even if it isn't a directory. Command history
requires you to TMODE the correct keys to enable it, from what I recall.

--
L. Curtis Boyle