[Coco] What are some good starting points for a CoCo noob (me)?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 23:49:08 EDT 2007

Yep,

I have uploaded (among other manuals) the full OS9 Level 2 manual in PDF
format, with bookmarks, here:

http://coco.clubltdstudios.com/downunder/OS9/OS9_Level_2.zip

Included in this zip file are images of the two disks which were supplied
with the package.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.