[Coco] What are some good starting points for a CoCo noob (me)?

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 01:43:25 EDT 2007

Thanks for your replies guys, the eBay auction still has some days to go but
the price is certainly promising :). I really really wish I could go to the
CocoFeat but I just don't have the time or money to go (school...ugh).
Here's what I plan to do:

1) Wait out the listing 'till the end

2) Bid and hopefully win a CoCo :D

3) If that doesn't pan out I'll get a CoCo emulator until I find another
source for a CoCo (e.g. take a look at cloud 9)

4) From there I will take a look at the suggested material, play away and
ask for help when I have questions (and boy will I)

My original plan was to try and learn by reading posts but that didn't
really work as many of the posts have just gone over my head. Learning the
CoCo will most definetly be a whole new experience for me and I really look
forward to learning how to use it. Maybe then I can move on to the TRS-80...
:D

(when will the FPGA coco be for sell?)