[Coco] What are some good starting points for a CoCo noob (me)?

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 23:03:04 EDT 2007

Thanks very much guys for your replies, I'll look for the mentioned books
Getting Started with Extended Color Basic and the Unraveled series, use a
emulator (until I find a real CoCo) and go from there. I've had some
experience with M$ QBasic in the good 'ol days (anyone remember Gorillas or
Nibbles? :D) but have the feeling that CoCo basic is going to be different.
This'll be fun... :) You can definetly expect me to come back with
questions! :)