[Coco] What are some good starting points for a CoCo noob (me)?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 19:55:37 EDT 2007

Gentlemen (and ladies),

I feel that Hex Star is indeed trying to do the right thing, but maybe he
just doesn't know or has difficulty understanding the protocol of our
community. To that end I have done some explaining (see my previous post)

I'm sure many will disagree with my position; it's just my $0.02 (plus tax)

The most important thing is: KEEP POSTS SHORT! People lose interezst after
the first paragraph if the required points have not been made by then.
This should apply to all of us.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.