[Coco] winfo?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed Aug 29 03:39:13 EDT 2007

I downloaded the source for winfo from the nitros9 project on
sourceforge.

Had to play with some things to get it to assemble under native
6809LII asm.  With 0 errors, winfo has a crc of $EE4B9A and a length
of $55D, correct?

I'm wondering if I still didn't get something wrong, because it
doesn't seem to work... :-(  The test programs both return the same:
WI$Stat = 01 and all other values = FF or FFFF.

I'd like to get this to work so I can use vefio to make screen shots.

Hints, anyone?

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA