[Coco] winfo?

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 29 08:50:04 EDT 2007

Willard Goosey wrote:
> I downloaded the source for winfo from the nitros9 project on
> sourceforge.
>
> Had to play with some things to get it to assemble under native
> 6809LII asm.  With 0 errors, winfo has a crc of $EE4B9A and a length
> of $55D, correct?
>
> I'm wondering if I still didn't get something wrong, because it
> doesn't seem to work... :-(  The test programs both return the same:
> WI$Stat = 01 and all other values = FF or FFFF.
>
> I'd like to get this to work so I can use vefio to make screen shots.
>
> Hints, anyone?
>
> Willard

Looks like winfo is either broken with the latest NitrOS-9 versions or
is just got bad code. I get the same results that you do using witesta
from the command line or witestb.b09 from basic09. The program also
prints out "Requested device is not VTIO" which is at the very least
ambiguous if not wrong.

I'll take a look at the source code and if I spot anything will report
findings.