[Coco] Best coco disk copy program ?

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 09:48:52 EDT 2007

Thanks Briza,

I found the coco downunder message forum and posted there so I will check my PM there for FTP access and further instructions.

Briza <bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au> wrote: Hi Derek.

Thats fine mate. go ahead. when your ready and want to put them on the CocoDownunder archive website. Let me know. Then we can arrange something with Captcpu about hooking you up to the FTP Website. Randy, Bob, David and Captcpu and I are Happy to have fellow coconuts wanting to put their software collections up on the Cocodownunder website.
 Btw. If you want to backup your copy protected stuff. You have 2 fool proof ways to do it. Either buy a Catweasel Hardware Card. Or you could always Buy a copy of Backup Magic marketed by Carl England. With Backup Magic. you can make a special data(Tracks) on 2x35 diskettes using the Magic2Pc program . Which I think you should be able to use VCC in conjunction with any disks made using Backup Magic. And make a real running copy on the Pc.
 If your curious about Backup Magic. Just send a notice on the mailing list. As Carl will see it and get in contact with you about it. Plus He can tell you more about his program. Btw. His program will make a backup of a copy protected disk in around 40-45 secs. Now we are talking fast.

laters

Briza

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **