[Coco] AT306 OS9/68000 Computer

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 25 17:29:06 EDT 2007

I recently purchased an AT306 fom Boisy, and I'd like to pick all of your
brains for info.

I've seen this machine refered to as the MM/1b.  Why is that?

It came with a 46 page manual that discusses the form factor of the
motherboard, the keyboard matrix, and other internals.  Is there any other
documentation available for this computer?

Is the CGFx5 lib good for this machine?

I read that the AT306 came with a port of a unix GUI?  MG-something or
other.  I also read that it didn't work to well.

No K-windows port to it?  Personally, I think that haveing K-Windows
available on only one of the OSk machines available at the time caused
unnessary fragmentation in the community.  I think that now.  Then, I had an
MM/1 and wasn't giving it that much thought.

OH, and Dave Kelly, are you here?  Boisy says that this used to be your
machine several years ago.  Please know that I will give it a good home.