[Coco] AT306 OS9/68000 Computer

Dave Kelly daveekelly at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 25 21:27:34 EDT 2007

Paul Fitch wrote:

> OH, and Dave Kelly, are you here?  Boisy says that this used to be your
> machine several years ago.  Please know that I will give it a good home.

Thank you. I was wondering about it the other day. I kinda miss the ol'
gal. Was so easy to rig somekind of hardware contraption to it.

The last thing I remember trying was to control a stepper motor.

Remember that OS9 was designed to run machinery, not graphics. Too much
glitz and bling-bling cause it to bog down.

--
A little rum in the morning coffee. Just to clear the cobwebs, ya know.