[Coco] Pac-Man and Donkey Kong Challenge

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Wed Apr 4 21:23:12 EDT 2007

I know that Nick Marentes and John Kowalski can do this, but I'm
issuing the challenge anyway:

Guys, get your Pac-Man and Donkey Kong games to run under NitrOS-9!

I'll be happy to help answer questions and give other support, but I
really think both you guys could do this.

The games could run as is, except I would make the following
recommendations:

	1. Detect when the game is no longer the active screen and
automatically pause/unpause.
	2. Try to allow multitasking to continue while the games are running.

Alan DeKok has always advocated that there isn't anything that can't
be done under NitrOS-9.  I agree, and would love to have these games
running under that environment.

Any takers?
--
Boisy G. Pitre