[Coco] Pac-Man and Donkey Kong Challenge

Jim Hickle jlhickle at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 12:28:47 EDT 2007

Boisy,

Don't have enough experience with sound & graphics to produce a Pac-Man,
but am looking for a project. Hate to reinvent what's already available, though.
Do we already have any decent text editors for NitrOS-9?  I looked on RTSI but only found sled.  Don't remember much about sled but there must have been some reason I kept using tsedit.  I was thinking of maybe porting micro-emacs.  Before a lack of space forced my CoCo into storage I was working on a text editor.  It was object-oriented-ish C, inspired by an article in the C User's Journal.  Sure was slow.

-jim hickle
jlhickle at yahoo.com

Boisy Pitre <boisy at boisypitre.com> wrote: I know that Nick Marentes and John Kowalski can do this, but I'm
issuing the challenge anyway:

Guys, get your Pac-Man and Donkey Kong games to run under NitrOS-9!