[Coco] Cave Walker on OS9 Level 2

Brian bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Sep 19 09:13:09 EDT 2006

Hi David,

It's been awhile since I last loaded up Cave walker in OS-9 Lvl 2, But I'm sure you need VDGINT in the Boot modules, Which got me thinking, Does Nitros-9 come with VDGINT in the boot module.

And you should be able to load up Cave Walker , After booting up in Nitros-9,

only have to put Cave walker disk in Drive 0, type in
CHX /D0/CMDS
CHD /D0

then type in Cave, But you must have the VDGINT module in the Boot file, When Nitros-9 boots up, Does it boot up in the 32 column screen, Or is it setup for 80 Column. For it needs the 32 column screen to work.

laters

Briza