[Coco] [Color Computer] Nitros9 Boot file

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Wed Nov 22 06:04:01 EST 2006

Jim Hickle wrote:
> Good idea. Though my problem is that usually the new boot from os9gen doesn't work.

If you post a typical bootfile list that fails (where an Ident of the
new os9boot is OK), we might be able to determine the source of your
problems.

It would also help to know which version of OS-9/NitrOS-9 you are
working with, whether the boot is from a floppy or hard drive, and what
errors you get when booting. If this is for a NitrOS-9 that reports the
boot progress, what are the last entries from the boot report.