[Coco] [Rainbow on Disc] Update!

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Wed May 17 00:33:36 EDT 2006

Hey guys,

I know it must seem like it's been a long haul already, but I think the
resources are finally coming together for the ROD project to be debuted at
the next "Last" Rainbow fest in Chicago.  We don't want to prematurely
announce anything, but you will be able to keep up to date on the status
of our progress on my website
(http://musicheadproductions.org/rainbow-on-disc/status).  We are
projecting the cost at $50 a set, and stand by our decision to provide
this at cost (no profit built in) plus a small "wear-and-tear" margin for
DVD burners, scanners, etc.

I have followed some of the "Rainbow Fest" dialog on the list, and hope
that you will be able to see me there as a vendor next year, but even if
there was never another Rainbow Fest (perish the thought) we should be
shipping within the next 12 months.

Thanks go out to the many contributers and supporters of this project!
Long live the Rainbow!

Regards,
Michael Harwood