[Coco] Re: Update and Call for Issues

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Thu May 11 05:14:42 EDT 2006

Hello Michael

Don't kid yourself. Communicating with Lonnie has been more than I or
anyother has been able or willing to do. Not only did you do that, but you
got him to agree to, what I feel, are reasonable terms. Also, it is not
easy being the captian of the ship. You managed to hammer out an agreement
on the format and to coordinate the efforts of the others who joined the
team. Like I said, you da man! 8-). To all members of the team, you have my
best wishes and thanks.

On 05/11/2006, Michael Wayne Harwood wrote:
> *grin*
>
> Thank you for the kudos but its really been a team effort.  The COCO
> community is the one providing all of the raw materials to make this
> happen.  Other than managing the project and communicating with Lonnie
> on the re-ditribution terms  I have done very little.
>
> Regards,
> Michael Harwood
>
>> Hello Michael
>>
>> You da man! If I haven't said it before, I'll say it now, I want one!
>>
>> Cheers

Regards
--
Criusing on AutoPilot                       |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo