[Coco] FPGA CoCo

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Mar 27 10:15:25 EST 2006

Mark

One issue that I have to be sure that does not bite me is that when the address buss
to the ram switches properly between CPU cycle and Video cycle. ALso to make
sure that Video section does not try and read the video ram when the CPU is
acessing the ram.

Yes the clcok generation circuits or digital clock modules are proprietary between
FPGA makers. That code is easily modified as well as block ram. Outside that HDL
code is is somewhat transportable.

james