[Coco] The need to keep older monitors

PaulH96636 at aol.com PaulH96636 at aol.com
Fri Jun 30 19:14:19 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/30/2006 7:04:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
zmerch-coco at 30below.com writes:

If by  "multi-synch" you mean (for example) a NEC 2A type VGA monitor that
will  sync down to NTSC frequencies

IIRC, the NEC 2A will *not* sync down to coco frequency;  the 2A is  probably
being
confused with the MultiSync II (that's roman numeral 2 or II).   Also, the
original
MultiSync will work but being the first model, does not carry the roman  1.
Even better though, are the MultiSync 3d and 3ds so do *not* scrap these
models.
Giving away monitors so that they have a home with someone who can
appreciate them
is a desirable outcome, but shipping costs are the main obstacle, which
would include
appropriate packing a la Mail Boxes Etc/now the UPS stores.

I too have some monitors collected over the years, but shipping to anywhere
from NJ....
well,  that's why I still have 'em.     -ph