[Coco] The need to keep older monitors - Part 2

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Fri Jun 30 22:50:29 EDT 2006

I plan to do a little research on these but I thought I
would ask those on the list their opinions about whether
these monitors are worth keeping or recycling given that I
can now use a VGA monitor thanks to Roy.

1) Tandy CM8.  (I think I keep this one just for to keep
my collection complete)

2) Atlantic Data Products ADP 120A

3) Magnavox Professional - RGB Monitor 80  (I think I got
this for Dr. Marty Goodman)

4) Commodore 1084S

5) Zenith Data Systems Model ??

6) NEC MultiSync XV15  (I believe someone said to keep
this one)

If you have experience using these monitors, I'd like to
hear back from you.  Thanks!

-Jim Cox
http://www.miba51.com/