[Coco] CoCo 4 - the dream continues...

Bert & Peggy Schneider bertnpeggy at comcast.net
Sat Jun 24 10:09:49 EDT 2006

I know it would be great to have a CoCo 4 - but has anyone does a market
survey to find out the size of the market that would warrant the
development, production, and distribution of such a system?  Looking at
the problem from a business angle, I bet there is a big market out there
for a multi-platform (hardware emulator) for ALL old 8 bit systems.
Think about all of the baby boomers who have disposable income now that
bought the CoCo or other 8 bit systems as an older adult in the early
80s.  They are now in retirement, and want a little piece of nostalgia.
The problem with this business model is that if there are any game
cartridges, disks, and cassettes with software out there - it is
probably limited.

Bert