[Coco] CoCo 4 - the dream continues...

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sat Jun 24 11:33:00 EDT 2006

As for a market as a desktop machine there probably would not be
a large  market for such a product. IMHO the market would be less
than a 1,000 units.

A Coco 4 has more an appeal to those with a flair for nostalgia. I
would think there would be a larger market if a board could be made
small enough to be used in embedded projects.

james