[Coco] Glenside IDE 2.0 ATA question

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Tue Jun 20 09:58:07 EDT 2006

Couple of questions to start:
1) Is it reporting back as an LBA capable drive?
2) is it reporting back as ATA or ATAPI?
3) When you say that "available sectors" is 0, is this the CHS mode
sectors you are referring to, or LBA? And, this the one that I referred to
as "# of user addressable sectors in XXX mode", correct?
4) Are you setting up your descriptor in LBA or CHS mode?

--
L. Curtis Boyle