[Coco] File Transfer from CD to Coco Floppy Disk

Bert & Peggy Schneider bertnpeggy at comcast.net
Sun Jun 4 00:56:10 EDT 2006

Great!  Thanks - a decent Amiga monitor is at my post office ready for
pick up (I was out today when the delivery guy came - darn!).  I have to
modify a Multi-Pak to work with a CoCo3 - all I need now is to copy the
files from my PC (running Windows XP) - that is the only thing holding
me back.

I could transfer files via RS232 - if I could get a decent terminal
program moved over somehow.

Bert