[Coco] What tools do you use for developing CoCo S/W?

Ries, Rich [S&FS] Rich.Ries at Honeywell.com
Fri Jun 2 12:16:42 EDT 2006

I've been listening here for about a week. Boy, does this bring back
pleasant memories!

I'm wondering -- what tools do you all use for developing CoCo Software?
That is, do you do your developing on the CoCo, or do you use another
PC? If you use another PC, how do you transfer to the CoCo? The last
time I worked with the CoCo it was in the early 90's. I was using a CC3
w/ OS-9 L2. My DOS machine was set up as a terminal to the CoCo. I'd
edit using Tech-Edit, save, and run ProComm to feed the code into
Basic-09. I'd use this method because as a coding editor, T.E. blew away
anything available for the Coco.

Thanks,
--Rich
(The Last President of the Long Island Color Computer Club)