[Coco] OS9 Community Network

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 22:51:59 EDT 2006

Who here remembers the old OS9 Community Network on FidoNet?

I was a user of that network when it was going, and have the PD disks that
they produced.

I'm in the middle of making a 30MB VHD file of that file library, and will
upload it to the malted-media ftp site soon.

There will, of course, be a huge number of duplications between that and the
RTSI collection, and what's on maltedmedia already, but who knows, there may
be some stuff there that was missed.

I hope it will be of interest to someone.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.