[Coco] Re: (no subject)

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sun Jul 30 05:43:54 EDT 2006

Hello leonard

I have run into this doing other things. Check your spamm bin, whatever it
may be called, as that is where I have found too many messages of that type.
With Yahoo it's called the "Bulk" folder.

On 07/29/2006, leonard wrote:
> I have been trying to get omniflop 2.01i to work with XP.  If I put a a
> disk in that was formatted using the coco it picks it up.  If I try to
> format the disk it asks me to register.  I used the online registration
> and it says that an email has been sent (to me), but I never get
> anything.  Has anyone else run into this?
>
> Leonard

Regards
--
Cruising on AutoPilot                        |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo