[Coco] [Color Computer] Still looking for ADOS 3.0 and Extended

Basil Fitze basilf at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 26 03:52:24 EDT 2006

HEllo,  could the person who sent me thes files resend them including
the manual.  For whatever reason my archiving resulted in the complete
deleting of the files.  I was suprised to se all the file with a zero
file size.  Still trying to get a drive system my two attempts
resulted in being scammed, recieving nothing nat a fan of Ebay when it
comes to Tandy hardware I got a dead Coco 3 even after confirmation it
worked.

I plan to purchase from Cloud9 all orders from them were quick and
perfect we must all be glad to have such a company in our community.

The coco was my favorite I had a C-64, T-994a, and a Apple clone but I
really enjoyed the Coco and sold or gave away them all and purchased a
Ccoo 3 and never looked back.  I moved over to a IBM compatible but
always used the Coco's until the fateful move where I lost all my
Coco's including a Dragon 64.  Now this system was good but I ended up
boxing up the system why usea copy when you have the origional.

I guess the reason I am writing this is it was great to go back, yet
all my issues with Ebay has not made me want to give up.  I used ADOS
exclusively on all three of my computers and want to get it back.

Thanks to all who have helped me get back in to the Coco community.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/3EuRwD/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM