[Coco] (no subject)

Bert & Peggy Schneider bertnpeggy at comcast.net
Sun Jul 30 02:40:51 EDT 2006

I've been able to register Omniflop - but this was before the web
registration was implemented.

I'm running OmniFlop on Windows XP - and after a great deal of trouble,
I was able to get it to work.  I found out that I had to cover up the
holes (not where the lock is - but the other hole) on my 2 sided high
density 3.5" floppies.  Now it works great!

Bert