[Coco] NitrOS-9 Project Website Update

James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 23 17:21:33 EDT 2006

Looks nice, Boisy. It was running a bit slow, but not too bad.  I'm
chalking it up to overhead on the cable; even yahoo.com has been very
slow the last month or so, and some of the news sites seem to hang
for about a minute before they pop up.  That's on a G5 iMac and
Roadrunner.  Your page is loading in a fairly acceptable time frame.

No tools for making a CoCo disk on a Mac?  Some of us still have old
machines with floppy drives running System 8 %^D.

On Jul 23, 2006, at 1:58 PM, Boisy Pitre wrote:

> Using a new website tool available on Macs, I've updated the
> NitrOS-9 Project web site to reflect a cleaner, fresher look.  The
> content remains largely unchanged but an updated look was sorely
> needed.
>
> Check it out at: http://www.nitros9.org/
>
> --
> Boisy G. Pitre
> 337.781.3570 mobile
> email: boisy at boisypitre.com
> Website: www.boisypitre.com
>
> "If there is truth to the proposition that knowing the past helps
> us to understand the present, I believe there is at least as much
> truth to the proposition that what we know of the present is
> crucial to our understanding of the past.  What we have not
> ourselves experienced or observed we can at most only partially and
> imperfectly comprehend; and I suspect that there is much in history
> that is so remote from our own experiences or observations as to be
> largely beyond our understanding." - Kenneth M. Stamp

-----Items below rated "PCX"; news anchor approval advised before
reading...----
Whether or not an act is perceived as being illegal is completely
dependent upon the perpetrator's allegiance.  Those who commit
illegal acts within the country of their allegiance are criminals.
Those who commit illegal acts in someone else's country are enemy
combatants.  Those who oppose criminals and enemy combatants are
patriots.  Those who oppose patriots are bent on self-destruction.