[Coco] NitrOS-9 Project Website Update

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sun Jul 23 17:28:40 EDT 2006

I like the new look.  Can't really comment on the load time, since  I'm spoiled by DSL.  Maybe you could fill in some of the  <alt=""> tags to help users with low-bandwith connections.

  I notice the link to the Win32 build of Toolshed isn't working.   Doesn't affect me too much, since I've got it running on Linux, but  somebody else might benefit from it.

  Nice work.

  JCE

Boisy Pitre <boisy at boisypitre.com> wrote:  Using a new website tool available on Macs, I've updated the NitrOS-9
Project web site to reflect a cleaner, fresher look.  The content
remains largely unchanged but an updated look was sorely needed.

Check it out at: http://www.nitros9.org/

--
Boisy G. Pitre
337.781.3570 mobile
email: boisy at boisypitre.com
Website: www.boisypitre.com

"If there is truth to the proposition that knowing the past helps us
to understand the present, I believe there is at least as much truth
to the proposition that what we know of the present is crucial to our
understanding of the past.  What we have not ourselves experienced or
observed we can at most only partially and imperfectly comprehend;
and I suspect that there is much in history that is so remote from
our own experiences or observations as to be largely beyond our
understanding." - Kenneth M. Stamp